Poultry Farm Workers
Who we are
Aviagen is the world's leading poultry breeding company. Through a comprehensive global network of distributors, the group currently delivers day old broiler chick and turkey grandparent and parent stock to over 250 poultry producers in over 130 countries worldwide. Aviagen Australia Pty Limited is part of this exciting company.
We're looking for Poultry Farm Workers to join the team! The role involves doing a range of duties from weighing and feeding birds, vaccination of birds, bird transfers, shed cleaning and other associated duties.
What we're offering;
- Stable work with an essential employer
- Part time and Full time opportunities available
- Starting rate $24.50 with growth in skill level there is opportunity for progression in wage rate up to $28+
- Above award loadings and allowances
- Work clothes and boots supplied and laundered on site.
- The poultry industry offers a broad range of career options for those who demonstrate strong alignment to values and a great work ethic
The ideal candidate would be available weekdays and also available to commit to working weekends as required.
Skills / experience requirement:
- Reliable and hard-working attitude.
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team.
- Be fit and healthy (be able to work on your feet all day, and pass a medical screening).
- Meet Biosecurity standards (including no contact with live birds, chickens or pigs) + (follow shower in/out procedures).
- A current car license and own transportation.
- Be available to work some weekends.
There are many great reasons to join the Aviagen team. Not only are we a successful global company, but we also have a strong commitment to training and the ongoing development of our staff.
Don't delay - apply now!
Please note all applications will be treated as private and confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.